O2Popper is a mail proxy application that enables continuous use of mail software and systems that do not support Gmail's OAuth2. There are also erroneous transmission prevention functions.
Supports both POP and SMTP
- Two protocols, POP and SMTP, can be made compatible with OAuth2.
- A GUI that can monitor the communication protocol is implemented.
SMTP block functions
- You can block the mass mailing by mistaken Cc and Bcc.
- You can cancel the transmission for up to 30 seconds.
- You can remove the X-Mailer or User-Agent headers and send.
System tray menu
- The operation menu is iconized in the system tray and does not interfere with other application operations.
Compatible with both Windows and macOS
- Windows version and macOS version are available.
- The source code is on GitHub as an MIT license.
- I do not collect personal information of users.
Confirmed operation email clients
- Outlook 2016
- Apple Mail
- Thunderbird (https://www.thunderbird.net/)
- Sylpheed (https://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/)
- EdMax (http://www.edcom.jp/edmaxtop.html)
- AL-Mail (https://www.almail.com/) *1 (2022-06-08 added)
*1 This is information from the user. The author has not confirmed the operation.
(not include secret file for OAuth2)