FAOPS 2019 is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference at the discretion of the conference organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
1. Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion.
2. Sexual images in public spaces
3. Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
4. Harassing photography or recording
5. Sustained disruption of talks or other events
6. Inappropriate physical contact
7. Unwelcome sexual attention
8. Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible to conference staff. Harassment and other code of conduct violations reduce the value of our event for everyone. We want you to be happy at our event.
copyright©2017- FAOPS2019 all rights reserved.