- On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I am pleased to invite you to participate
in the 9th Federation of the Asian and Oceanian Physiological Societies Congress
(FAOPS2019) from March 28th to March 31th, 2019, in Kobe, Japan.
FAOPS2019 will held in conjunction with the 96th Annual Meeting of The
Physiological Society of Japan. The theme for the congress is "Philosophy
of Life: Function and Mechanisms." We anticipate 2,000 registrations
from Asian and Oceanic countries, who share an interest in all aspects
of Physiological Sciences, including advanced research and translational
physiology. The congress will also be associated with Teaching Workshops
and Training Courses for young researchers. There will be numerous opportunities
to gain new knowledge, share technical expertise and the latest research
discoveries, and to enhoy scientific and educational interactions.
In addition to attending the congress, we invite you to experience Japan. The congress will be held during the beautiful cherry blossom season, and the location is convenient for visiting some of Japan's most exciting and historical places, such as Osaka, Tokyo and Kyoto.
Please note the dates in your diary, and we are looking forward to seeing you and your colleagues in Kobe, Japan for FAOPS2019!
News & Topics新着情報
- The application for Symposia has been closed.
- Symposia Submission Deadline has been extended to May 7, 2018.
- 「Guiding principles for the care and use of animals in the field of physiological
- Important Date
Symposia Submission Deadline: May 7, 2018
Travel Grant Submission Deadline: October 2, 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline: October 2, 2018
Registration: August 1 - October 2, 2018
- Calls for Symposia UP!
- FAOPS2019 official twitter website opened.
- FAOPS2019 official Facebook page opened.
- FAOPS WebSite Opened
- FAOPS2019 KOBE 2nd circular [Download]
- FAOPS News Letter vol22[Download]